Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline has created the website synigoros24.gr for all professionals and businesses of the legal and logistic sector from Greece, Cyprus and worldwide. The website synigoros24.gr is a modern Index of Legal and Logistic Services and the use it implies the unconditional acceptance of these Terms. All members and visitors of the website synigoros24.gr accept that they will apply and be bound by the Terms, as described below, at every visit / use of it. In case of disagreement with one or more terms, all members and visitors must avoid any visit and use of the site. Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time by announcing the modifications to the website synigoros24.gr. All members and visitors at each visit to the website synigoros24.gr must be informed in order to become aware of any modifications which mean that they have accepted these modifications.
All minors under 18 are prohibited from using the sites and services of the website synigoros24.gr, which are legally restricted to adults. If, however, minors under 18 voluntarily visit sites or make use of services that may be considered inappropriate for them, Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline has no liability.
A. CONTENT - LIABILITY OF Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline
2. Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline in any way undertakes to provide the website synigoros24.gr with all information regarding the registration / advertising of the members and which have been agreed and communicated in writing to the company.
3. The content and the service are provided “as is”. The company is not responsible for the availability, adequacy, validity and completeness of the information. The routing application from one address to another or to a point of interest is the result of an algorithm and may not be the shortest possible. The company is not responsible for users’ decisions based on information that is contained in this website or that is available through this website. Any user is responsible for the protection of his/her personal equipment and software against viruses.
4. The website synigoros24.gr refers to "links", hyperlinks, or advertising banners on other websites, the providers of which also have full civil and criminal liability for the security, lawfulness and validity of the content of the web pages and their services, excluding Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline by any liability, as indicative of liability for intellectual and industrial property rights or any third party's rights. As a result, all members and visitors are required to comply with the terms of these websites’ use and to contact directly to their service providers for anything arising from their visit or/and use.
- store your preferences for finding immediately the website.
- assess the effectiveness of various site features with the help of Google Analytics.
Users can check and/or delete cookies according to their wishes. They can delete all the cookies that are already on their computer, as well as set up most browsers in a way that do not allow cookies to be installed. However, in this case, it may need to customize certain preferences each time they visit a website, and some services may also not work.
B. REGISTRATIONS - MEMBER REGISTRATION
1. Everyone has the right to participate-register, whether they act collectively as legal persons, ie as companies, or as organizations of private or public law (schools, associations, municipalities, communities, parishes, etc. .etc.).
2. By registering in Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline as a member-subscriber or as member-supporter you participate in the online platform of synigoros24.gr for free for an unlimited time, having the opportunity to use specific features and privileges provided by this package through the use of codes.
3. The company is obliged by registering each member in the electronic platform synigoros24.gr to present the complete details of the company, the professional and the organization to visitors searches, while issuing the unique codes management for the purpose of autonomous and exclusive management of their registration. Upon completion of the posting process of the registration of the registered member, the presentation of his registration will be more visible in case of search by visitors and in addition it will be possible to edit, renew or even change by the same member always in collaboration with Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline. The registered member will also be able to include in his / her registration texts, photos, videos concerning his / her, company or even the organization he / she represents. Finally, the registration of the parties will be valid for an unlimited period of time regardless of the registration package he has chosen and will terminate only if the member himself requests it in writing from Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline.
C. THE MEMBERS’ OBLIGATIONS
1. The user is responsible for accessing this website and the service and is obliged to use the website for legitimate purposes and in accordance with the moral ethics. It is explicitly agreed that the users of the service are forbidden to use technical means to access the website’s database. For example, they are not allowed to use software for the automated data mining for personal or professional use.
2. It is explicitly forbidden to use the services offered by the website synigoros24.gr to:
a. Mislead any third party about the identity of the member.
b. Cause damage in any way to Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline.
c. Prevent the access of any member or visitor to the website synigoros24.gr
3. Except for specific third party rights (copyrights, etc.), all contents of the website synigoros24.gr (for example: trademarks, distinctive marks, photos, texts and archives in general relating to Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline and the website synigoros24.gr) constitute intellectual and industrial property of the Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline and are protected by the relevant provisions. This content may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
4. The products or/and services of third parties, advertisers or members appearing on the website synigoros24.gr are intellectual and industrial property of third parties.
5. It is expressly forbidden to post any content or comments that are contrary to good morals or the Law and in particular content or comments that offend the honor and reputation of other members or third parties in any way that cause or may cause illegal or violent acts, which contain racist motives or promote gender-based violence and discrimination based on race, religion, sexual orientation or sexual liberty. Otherwise, the company will automatically delete the relevant content that it deems to violate the terms and conditions of use and will be addressed to the competent authorities, expressly reserving all its legal rights.
6. In any case of unlawful or contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use of the website synigoros24.gr, all members and visitors are obliged to indemnify Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline for any positive and consequential loss. The non-practicing by Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline of the present Terms and Conditions of Use rights does not imply its resignation from its rights.
D. AVAILABILITY & INTERNET SAFETY
1. The company cannot guarantee that the service will always be available without interruptions and that it will operate without faults and disruptions. Interruptions may occur due to technical conditions something that the company cannot control, especially in case the Internet or the website is unavailable or in case the service is temporarily interrupted. The same also applies when maintenance or update works are being carried out. The user declares that he/she agrees with such works, which are usually carried out outside the usual working hours, if possible, and are announced reasonably on time together with their relevant adverse effects. Such temporary unavailability of the service is not a fault. The company is not responsible for any damage that the user may suffer due to the use or/and unavailability of the use of the service, the information on this website.
2. Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline makes reasonable efforts for the maintenance and availability of the website synigoros24.gr. Members and visitors nevertheless accept that Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline is entitled to modify or/ and temporarily or permanently discontinue the whole or part of it with or/ and without notice, as availability may be affected by the equipment of all members or visitors of other communications networks, the large number of individuals try to make use of the website synigoros24.gr at the same time or for other reasons. Therefore Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline accepts no responsibility for any kind of damage (positive, repayable, negligent, inconclusive or otherwise) arising from the use of the website synigoros24.gr or the inability of all members and visitors to access it, delay, delivery, interruption or poor quality of service or loss of content. In any case, Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline reserves the right at any time to temporarily or permanently discontinue the operation of all or part of the website synigoros24.gr for maintenance or upgrading purposes or for any other reason.
E. PERSONAL DATA
1. Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline may maintain a record and process the personal data of members of the website synigoros24.gr, which are communicated to Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline by their own.
2. The management, processing and protection of the personal data of Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline LP members who have their seat in Greece and Cyprus are subject to the terms of this article as well as to the relevant provisions on the one hand the Greek Law (L. 2472/1997 about the protection of individual’s personal data as interpreted by the Council of the Personal Data Protection Authority) and on the part of the Cyprus Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Law 138/2001) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, namely the European Union (EU) General Regulation on Data Protection (IGC). Also P.D. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 and Law 3471/2006 for the protection of personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications and European law (directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC) for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as in force today.
3. The users may contact the company at the numbers 2108814069, 2108813436 or by sending an e-mail in the e-mail address email@example.com. With the contact methods that are mentioned above, the user may confirm his/her personal data that the company keeps in its computer systems and request from the company to correct, change or delete them. In case that the user wishes to be deleted from the company’s database, he/she has to send a signed request asking to be deleted from the company’s computer system at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, namely if the company has not received a signed request by the user asking to be deleted from the company’s computer system, the company reserves the right to keep the user’s personal information data in the context of the service and for sending promotional messages.
4. Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline undertakes not to sell or lease customer personal data to any third party. Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline may transfer the personal data of the website synigoros24.gr customers on to third parties, legal or/and natural person only if:
a. It has the explicit consent of the members for the transmission of personal data. In this case Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline may use this information to send forms or other correspondence, press releases or other announcements electronically (via e-mail) to customers of the website synigoros24.gr or/and to deliver products or awards, sms, mms, etc.
b. The transfer of personal data to legal or/and natural persons who cooperate with Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline becomes absolutely essential for the pricing of the services provided to members of the website synigoros24.gr. The legal and natural persons who cooperate with Civic Non-Profit Company Digital Hellenism - Distinctive Title Ellinismosonline have the right to process the personal data that members of the website synigoros24.gr submit to it, to the extent that is strictly necessary in order to provide support to the website synigoros24.gr.
5. In compliance with the relevant law provisions, it is required that the data be communicated to the competent judicial, police and administrative Authorities upon their legitimate request.
F. APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek Law. Any dispute arises in relation to this agreement will be settled before the Greek courts.